Terms & Conditions

By accessing and using our service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.Accuracy warning: This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.

Covid-19 Policy Bookings 2021:

A deposit of 30% of the package amount is due by the 15.03.2021. The remaining balance of 70% of the package is to be paid on the first day of arrival at the Sea Natives surf camp. In case the customer is unable to attend the holiday due to travel prohibitions* from either Portugal or the country they are based in at the time of departure, Returns2Basic Lda. will issue a voucher over the prepaid travel amount**. This voucher is not transferable to other products or services of the company or to other people. It will stay valid until December 2022.

* A travel prohibition is defined through a red or orange colour code within 14 days before arrival at the Sea Natives Surf Camp.

**Please note: If the holiday is cancelled without any existing travel prohibitions in place our normal cancellation policy applies.

Terms & Conditions

By accessing and using our service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.Accuracy warning: This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.

Covid-19 Policy Bookings 2021:

A deposit of 40% of the package amount is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance of 60% of the package value is to be paid before arrival at the Sea Natives surf camp. In case the customer is unable to attend the holiday due to travel prohibitions* from either Portugal or the country they are based in at the time of departure, Returns2Basic Lda. will issue a voucher over the prepaid travel amount**. This voucher is not transferable to other products or services of the company or to other people. It will stay valid until December 2022.

* A travel prohibition is defined through a red or orange colour code within 14 days before arrival at the Sea Natives Surf Camp.

**Please note: If the holiday is cancelled without any existing travel prohibitions in place our normal cancellation policy applies

Intellectual property:

The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Returns2Basic and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.

Payment:

1.The contracting party shall make the payments in Euros, in compliance with the agreed time limits set by the company, unless otherwise agreed and recorded in writing.

2.Should the contracting party, in spite of prior written notice, fail to comply properly within a period of two weeks after the written notice, the entrepreneur has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect, without prejudicing the right of the entrepreneur to full payment of the agreed price.

3.Should the entrepreneur not be in possession of the total amount due on the day of commencement of the activity, he has the right to deny the participant participation in the activity, without prejudicing the right of the entrepreneur to full payment of the agreed price.

4.The extrajudicial costs reasonably incurred by the entrepreneur after a notice of default shall be charged to the contracting party. Should the total amount not be settled in time, then, following a written demand, the statutory fixed interest rate on the outstanding amount shall be charged.

5. The right of the contracting party to offset his debts with the entrepreneur is explicitly out of the question unless the entrepreneur has gone bankrupt.

6.The total amount owed for payment is immediately due and payable if: a. a payment term has been exceeded b. the contracting party is bankrupt or has been granted a moratorium c. the contracting party or his company has been dissolved d. the contracting party as a natural person has gone into receivership or dies

Cancellation:

In the event of cancellation the contracting party shall pay a fee to the entrepreneur*. This amounts to: 

  • More than 4 weeks prior to the activity or activities, the contracting party is bound to pay the entrepreneur 40% of the value of the reservation

  • More than 14 days prior to the activity or activities, the contracting party is bound to pay the entrepreneur 60% of the value of the reservation

  • More than 7 days prior to the activity or activities, the contracting party is bound to pay the entrepreneur 85% of the value of the reservation

  • 7 days or less prior to the activity or activities, the contracting party is bound to pay the entrepreneur 100% of the value of the reservation

* This cancellation policy is overruled by the Covid-19 booking policy

Notification of changes:

"The company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If there are any changes to our privacy policy, we will announce that these changes have been made on our home page and on other key pages on our site. If there are any changes in how we use our site customers' Personally Identifiable Information, notification by email or postal mail will be made to those affected by the change. Any changes to our privacy policy will be posted on our site 30 days prior to these changes taking place. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.”